English Language Advisory Committee
What is the English Language Advisory Committee?
The purpose of ELAC is to provide parents of English Learners opportunities to:
- Learn more about programs offered to their students
- Advise the principal and school staff on the most positive and effective actions to improve learning of English Learners
- Advise the school principal and staff on the development of the Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Review the Language Census each spring
- Send information to DELAC (District English Learner Advisory Committee)